Caps off to all the graduates who have worked with us this year!
The Center for Artificial Intelligence and Innovation would like to say Congratulations to our graduating students of May 2023! After years of dedication, perseverance, and commitment, these students have finally reached this major milestone in their lives. We believe that you have what it takes to make a positive impact in the world, and as you step into a new chapter of your lives, we encourage you to take with you the knowledge, skills, and values that you have acquired during your academic journey.
We understand that this achievement would not have been possible without the support and encouragement of your loved ones. We also extend our congratulations to your families, friends, and mentors who have played a significant role in your academic success.
- Tingkai Liu, Cloud-Bursting and Autoscaling for Python-Native Scientific and AI Workflows, ECE MS thesis, Spring 2023
- Hangzheng Lin, INTRANET: Infrared-based transformer for 2D medical image segmentation, CS MS thesis, Spring 2023
- Kastan Day, Training a Massively Multimodal Transformer on YouTube Data: Pre-training and Parameter Efficient Fine-Tuning on HPC Infrastructure, CS MS thesis, Spring 2023
- Jack Bai, MedoFlow: An educational software framework for deep learning, senior thesis, Spring 2023
- Philip Chmielowiec, Investigating the limited sample size of sub-seasonal climate forecasting datasets in deep learning applications, ECE senior thesis, Spring 2023
We wish you all the best as you embark on your new journey, and we hope that you will continue to grow and flourish in your chosen endeavors. Once again, congratulations on this achievement!